Next course starts Flexible start at Training Centre
In today’s highly competitive business environment, managing and sustaining customer relationships and effectively interacting with your customers are the most critical success factors of any business or organization. By enhancing the customer experience, organizations can develop a strong lasting relationship between their customers and the organization.
How This Course Will Benefit Your Career
At the end of the program, students would have attained the following objective:
- Define the concept of customer relationship management and its processes
- Manage customer expectations to increase customer satisfaction
- Prioritize customer service
- Identify and assess customer expectations to meet customer need
- Understand the impact of social networking on customer relationship management
- Persuading and Negotiating with customers
Master Certificate in Customer Relationship Management
What jobs will I qualify for?
Sales Representative, Marketer, Customer Relationship Manager, Project Manager, Clients Supervisor, Public Relation officer, Office Administrator, Human Resource Officer.