Monitoring and Evaluation with Data Management and Analysis for Projects and Programmes Workshop
by Vital Extra Learning and Consultancy
Next course starts 29/06/2020 at Vital Extra Learning Training Centre, Nairobi, Kenya
Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E) is used to assess the performance of projects, institutions and programmes set up by governments, international organisations and NGOs. Its goal is to improve current and future management of outputs, outcomes and impact. This training course is aimed at equipping participants with skills in setting up and implementing results based monitoring and evaluation systems. The participants will benefit from the latest M&E practices including mobile phone data collection, data analysis, GIS and remote sensing and results and participatory approaches.
Who should enroll?
This course is ideal for researchers, project staff, development practitioners, managers and decision makers who are responsible for p projects, institutions and programmes M&E.
Send an email to to request a course training agenda
Why train with us
Vital Extra Learning guarantees our clients:
• State-of-the-art facilities and training infrastructure
• Extended tradition of hand-holding during post engagement
• Service delivery through highly seasoned industry experts.
• Value for money
How This Course Will Benefit Your Career
By the end of this course the participants will be able to:
• Clarify key results levels in projects, institutions and programmes.
• Design a project, institutions and programmes using logical framework
• Develop indicators and targets for each result level
• Track performance indicators over the life of projects, institutions and programmes
• Evaluation projects, institutions and programmes against the set results
• Develop and implement an M&E system
• Develop a comprehensive monitoring and evaluation plan
• Use data analysis software (Stata/SPSS/R/Excel)
• Collect data using mobile data collection tools
• Use GIS to analyze and share project data
• Carryout impact evaluation
A certificate of participation is issued upon completion of the course
What jobs will I qualify for?
Monitoring and Evaluation Specialist
TOP COURSES OF THIS INSTITUTION