Next course starts Flexible start at Federal University Lafia
The Visual & Creative Arts programme studies the practical application of Visual Arts to life processes across industries. Offered at the Federal University, Lafia, introduces students to all the materials, components, machines, equipment, production techniques and systems in various specialisations in visual arts. Undergraduates will learn to design Visual Arts and Technology projects and supervise their implementation. They will also learn to design and develop new products and production techniques for works of art.
As a graduate of Visual and Creative Arts, you will have the innovative skills to create visual products - videos, animation, sculpture, and movie plots. You have the skills to plan, manage and be responsible for quality control of the products and processes in art studio. You will also be able to manage people, fund, materials, equipment and technology systems being used for related purposes.;
How This Course Will Benefit Your Career
The degree course will provide you with the following capacities:
- Use of relevant test and measurement equipment including assemblage and use of practical laboratory/workshop for design activities;
- Use of technology tools, and a broad understanding of common information technology tools often applied in the design process;
- Ability to apply Visual Arts techniques taking into account, industrial and commercial constraints, to learn independently and understand new concepts in the discipline;
- Ability to estimate errors and accuracy of measurements.
At the completion of the course, you will receive a Bachelor of Art degree Visual and Creative Arts
What jobs will I qualify for?
- Exhibition Designer
- Graphic Designer
- Interior and Spatial Designer
- Textile Designer